A simple Pong game I started on a long time ago, but decided to actually finish now.
Having never actually played Pong I just found some flash games and videos on Youtube and sort of recreated what I saw. In true fashion I almost ended up losing this game to feature creep which is why I stopped working on it initially.
I picked it up a few days ago and decided to finish it. I removed a bunch of features and reduced the scope to what it was supposed to be from the start, just a clone of an existing Pong game. Thus the size of this project was reduced drastically, but there are still more features than there had to be. :p
- Upgraded the project to Unity 5.6.7 and moved everything to Github.
- Upgraded the project to Unity 5.4.4.
- Added Windows and Mac standalone builds.
- Added a README.txt to the project.
- Upgraded the project to Unity 5.3.
- Initial release.
There are no known issues or planned features at this time. If you've encountered a bug or have suggestions for additional features feel free to leave a comment and let me know.